Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Haircut Boy!

AJ got a haircut yesterday.  He has had several now.  He does great sitting in the fire truck seat they have.  We had them cut his hair pretty sort this time hoping it would last a while longer.  It grows so fast!  And the best part is now we can spike it up!  AJ loves when I do his hair.  "Put del in pwease Mommy!" he says.  Very sweet!  And then he wants to look in the mirror when it is done.  I always think AJ looks even more like Trav right after a haircut.  

AJ hates the flash on my camera.  He runs when he sees me get the camera out now (that is why I haven't posted many pictures...they are mostly of him running away these days!). I got him to stand still for the pictures by telling him I was going to put them on the computer.  But he did make some goofy scrunchy faces!

This one cracks me up!

I tuned the flash off for these two so they are grainy.

This one would be pretty good if I would have used the flash!  Oh well.  At least everyone can see his haircut!

1 comment:

Krystie Lee said...

Aawww! He looks so grown up!

I need to take my little "cousin It" in for a cut this week!