Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Reef Tank

So other then my sweet angel boy my other obsession is my reef tank. I set it up in February and have been making good progress with it. It has been so much fun! It is more work then I thought it would be but more entertaining too!  Is is a little JBJ 6 gallon nano-cube.

Before setup


Added Live Rock

Added sand and and rearranged the rock. Then realized that the rock on the lower right looks like an um... boy part.  Never noticed it until I took this picture!

So I rearranged things yet again and added a few corals.  Most are frags from Johnny.  Or "Uncle Goby" as AJ was calling him for a while!

Here are my 5 sexy shrimp.  They all sleep on that pipe organ coral every night.  

I guess I am at my limit or pictures in one post so I will post my more current tank pictures in a separate one.  


No comments: