Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Fair!


We went to the Puyallup Spring Fair a couple weeks ago. We had such a great time. We didn't tell the boys where we were going. AJ just knew it was a surprise. We started by picking AJ up from school before swimming, then we picked Trav up from work, then we headed to the fair!



Alan and I on Alan's first ever fair ride. It was that fire truck thing that goes way up and around. It wasn't my favorite thing but Alan LOVED it! Every time it slowed down he said, "More whee, more whee!".



AJ on the same ride. He wanted to sit in front of Alan and I. He made friends with the little girl who sat next to him and had a great time.



Brothers on the helicopter ride.



Of course they both loved the monster trucks. I tried really hard to get a good picture of both boys together but this was the best I ended up with.



It was a wonderful day and the boys did great!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: